It’s Only Words – Edinburgh Preview

31st July 9.30pm £6.50


It’s Only Words is a first for the Edinburgh Fringe – a comedy show in Chinese for people who don’t speak any Chinese at all! This unique debut from comedian Louise Reay is based on the idea that only 7% of communication is verbal. Come and experiment with the remaining 93%! You’ll understand it, but you won’t know why. It’s Only Words plays with the audience’s preconceptions about humanity and communication through a mix of clowning and stand up.

‘Such a natural clown’ (Doctor Brown).

‘A beautiful, Chinese nutty professor’ (Adam Taffler).

Tickets booked online must be collected 15mins before showtime. Cash tickets are available for 30 mins at the box office.
 Over 18’s only, limited access for people with disabilities, no admittance for latecomers.


Book tickets online


Hen and Chickens Theatre
109 St Paul’s Road
N1 2NA